We are an established and growing TEM (Telecom Expense Management) managed services provider located on Long Island. Our fully integrated software includes comprehensive invoice management, mobility management, call accounting, asset management and procurement. We surround our software offering with world-class support and professional services. Comview has consistently been rated # 1 by end users in independent surveys for customer satisfaction in the TEM space. If you are looking to work for a great company that REALLY cares about its customers and its employees, we are it!
We currently collect, parse and process more than 100 million records per month for our customers. Our on-line databases contain billions of records that are queried and reported on.
We are expanding our staff and are looking for a Long Island based mid to senior developer with at least 4 years of experience to work with our group and be responsible for maintaining and improving our software as well as contributing to developing new versions of our products and services based on the latest Microsoft technologies (.NET, ASP, C#, MS SQL, etc.)
Technical skills required:
- Experience working within a development team environment.
- ASP.NET using C# (.NET 2.0, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1)
- Experience using JSON data with JQuery.
- Excellent skills in C#, utilizing design patterns
- Experienced using ORM tools
- Outstanding SQL programming skills, with ability to write advanced queries involving stored procedures, views, selects, inner and outer joins, and optimized queries.
- Experienced in Multi-tier applications
- Experienced in web user interface design and coding
- Experienced architecting, and implementing back-end data processes.
- Experienced with ETL functions.
- Experienced with working with third party http based API’s
- Ability to create elaborate reports using SQL and reporting tools like Crystal Reports, Microsoft Reporting Services
- Expert understanding of XML, including how to integrate XML with DHTML and Cascading Style Sheets, creating custom search tools, DTDs, and commercial Web solutions, and using XML for data-driven applications
- Understanding browser capabilities
Duties include architecting and implementing backend data processing systems, integrating with third party API’s, modifying and creating reports per customer needs using SSRS, parsing client data feeds, fixing software bugs, enhancing our software with new features and versions, and optimizing SQL queries.
Bachelor’s degree required.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent work ethic with a can do, get the job done outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience writing and following technical specification documents.
We offer pleasant casual working conditions and career growth using latest technologies. Submit resume with salary requirements.